Friday 14 November 2014

Exercising!

I've been horse riding regularly now for about 6 months. My lessons are high in cardio and strength training. I've got pretty strong and lost quite a lot of weight. I've gone down from a size 18 to a size 12-14 depending on the shop which is what I was pre-babies. I've still got about a stone and a half to lose before I will be happy.

I've decided to try some of these 10 minute work out videos and 20 minute yoga sessions. I don't have a lot of time. I am learning the hard way to manage my time, with two children, lol! It's hard. 

I tried some yoga this morning but that got hideously interrupted by small people not-leaving-me-the-hell-alone!
Just now, I tried a 10 minute abs workout, I did about 5 minutes of it before it was interrupted...again *grits teeth and tries to smile*.

I've been meaning to get up earlier than the children each day to read the bible and have some time alone. I think this is going to be the best time to exercise, a little before they wake up and a little once they are in bed.

Yoga was good though, Charles started to copy me and we did it together. I might find a parent and kids yoga video for us to do together.

Moving on to updates, Ellizabeth is now walking quite well. She can almost walk across the room, but she is still quite wobbly. We won't be buying her shoes for a while but it is lovely to see her progressing. She is such a clever little baby.

I had a keyworker-parent meeting about Charlesy today. He is doing really well and making friends. His keyworker is lovely and had lots of great things to say about him. She was telling me all about what she is doing next with him so we can work together on subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment