Monday 25 May 2015

Blog Challenge Post 3!

3 Snacks or Drinks I'm Obsessed With!

1) Sweet chilli tortilla wraps with caramelised onion houmous! I literally cannot get enough of this. I could eat it every day, several times over. Ellizabeth could too! 


2) Fruit infused water. I love putting fruit in my big bottle of water to make it taste like fruity water. My body doesn't like fruit squash with aspartame in and I don't like to drink too much fruit juice. 


3) Hoisin crispy duck pancakes. I've been obsessed with this since I first tried it when I was 10 years old. Best food in the world. Give it to me daily, at every meal. Nom. 

What do you love to eat?! 


Just a shout out to my wonderful friend Louise, who gave birth to her beautiful daughter Kitty Ella this morning. Love you soul sister! 

Mama x

No comments:

Post a Comment